whatsapp love photos hd image

whatsapp love photos hd image Cute Proposal Images, Pics, Quotes, Sms, message, Romantic Propose Day, Propose Day date, Propose Day Shayari, propose Day Whats app, Status, Dp. expresses true feelings and it's one of the best things that you can do with your inside heart. It's the best gift that you can Propose your loved ones and it's worth a million his/her.whatsapp love photos hd image

whatsapp love photos hd image

whatsapp love photos hd image


A love without a kiss is like a rose with out petals.

 A book without words is like love without a kiss .... its empty.



 I was not kissing him. I was just telling his lips a secret!

 Happiness is like a kiss. You must share it to enjoy it.

 I wasn't kissing her, I was whispering in her mouth.

 Kiss: love professed through lips.

 It takes a lot of experience for a girl to kiss like a beginner.

 Kissing is like drinking salted water. You drink, and your thirst increases.



 I am in favor of preserving the French habit of kissing ladies' hands - after all, one must start somewhere. 

If you are ever in doubt as to whether to kiss a pretty girl, always give her the benefit of the doubt.

 I kissed my first girl and smoked my first cigarette on the same day. I haven't had time for tobacco since.

Related Posts

whatsapp love photos hd image
4/ 5
Oleh