Romanticlovemessage

Romanticlovemessage Cute Proposal Images, Pics, Quotes, Sms, message, Romantic Propose Day, Propose Day date, Propose Day Shayari, propose Day Whats app, Status, Dp. expresses true feelings and it's one of the best things that you can do with your inside heart. It's the best gift that you can Propose your loved ones and it's worth a million his/her.romanticlovemessage

Romanticlovemessage







Love is like a rubber band, when both can stretch ,and then one can release then it can heart the other!

Every time you texts me my cheeks hurt! I guess I smile too big.

Can I borrow a Kiss? I promise I'll give it back.

Love isn't complicated, people are.

Love is like a Air ..We can't see it but! we can feel it..

I was looking for someone that can improve my life, but then I met you and found my life in you which were already perfect.

No matter how "busy" a person is...if they really love, they will always find the time for you.!

Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favourite.



When I think about you.. I don't feel so alone....

Go for someone who is not only proud to have you but will also take every risk just to be with you.

In life I need only you!

There is No Scale To Measure the love..

 

Related Posts

Romanticlovemessage
4/ 5
Oleh