lovers day rose and dress code black in college whatsapp mesaage students

lovers day dress code in black college students whatsapp message (msg) and dp with all colour coding for all dress code 2017 update available lovers day dress code in tamil, dress colour code for weekdays, valentine's day dress code 2017, valentine's day dress code 2016, valentine day colors meaning, valentine color scheme, color code for dress, valentine colors meaning

lovers day rose and dress code black in college whatsapp message

lovers day rose and dress code black in college whatsapp mesaage

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend, was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
One day i caught myself smiling for no reason... then i realized i was thinking of you ..
Your smile is literally the cutest thing I've ever seen
I can live without any friends, any family and any money but I can't live without you.
Someone asked me, How's life? I just smiled and replied, She's fine. :)
I didn't have any body piercing until just now. You pierced my heart.
Your eyes are the sweetest stars I've ever seen.

I don't want to lose this feeling. If I could choose a place to die, it would be in your arms.
Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world. Finding you is the first.
If I know what love is, it is because of you.
I tried but I can't stop thinking about you.
My dream is to be your dream.
Nothing is perfect, but when I'm with you everything is perfect.

Read more About...

Valentines Day 2017 Whatsapp Status Messages 
Best Whatsapp Status Messages and videos
Cute Valentine’s Day Gifts For Lover 2017

Related Posts

lovers day rose and dress code black in college whatsapp mesaage students
4/ 5
Oleh