{[Happy]}* Valentines Day status for Whatsapp and Facebook

Status for Whatsapp on Valentines Day and Facebook status for Best Happy Valentines Day On this special Status for express their love to the people close to their hearts, so they are searching unique ways love to dear ones, is to use technological improvements like Whatsapp and Facebook, Hike, Twitter, Reddit Dp.

Searching for Happy Valentines Day status for Whatsapp and Facebook, Status for happy valentines Day, Whatsapp status on Valentines Day, Facebook status for Valentines Day 2017, Valentines Day status, Whatsapp and Twitter status for happy Valentines Day, Status Dp for happy Valentines Day.

{[Happy]}* Valentines Day status for Whatsapp and Facebook


Happy Valentines Day Whatsapp Status
Update your status on Valentines Day


Updating Whatsapp and Facebook twitter status & Dp on Valentine's day showing that you love your dear spouse will make them feel good and happy and they will never let you go alone in your life and also it gives you immense joy and make you love them more.


Happy Valentine’s day Status Updates, Whatsapp Online Quotes Valentine’s day, Whatsapp Messages Valentine. BBM and WeChat status for Valentines Day, Valentine Day 2017 Whatsapp Status. Whatsapp Status Quotes, Whatsapp Funny Quote Valentine Status messages.


Happy valentine day




 Happy valentine day


Love is more than what I have.

Love is more than what you are.

Love takes me where I've never been.

Love takes me where I am today.

In love is what I am with you.

U r my love & u r my valentine...

I do love u & it's true,

I never knew my life without u

I wanna live but it's only with u,

Please be my valentine, I will hold u 4ever

I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox

The two qualities which chiefly inspire regard and affection [Are] that a thing is your own and that it is your only one


Every day I get more afraid

Of giving my heart away

Scared of what love will bring

Too nervous to hear the words you'll say

 I find myself lost in you
Not sure if I want to be

I see the looks that you give

And wonder what you see in me

I don't want my heart broken

But I am so in love

I can't seem to give up

A guy sent from above

So I'm gonna trust you

Please don't let me down

For I am giving you a chance

To turn my life around

Don't take it for granted

Cause it might not last long

I have weak thoughts

And my heart isn't too strong

I'm putting my life in your hands

Now it's all up to you

I look forward to the places we go

And the things we'll be put through

But remember that I'm vulnerable

And I can't stand to be hurt

I want to be at the top of your list

But I don't have to be first

Believe me when I tell you

That I love you with all my heart

That I'm here for you forever and always

Just like I was at the start

There is abundant testimony That if we choose love rather than self, We gain immeasurably.


As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.

Related Posts

{[Happy]}* Valentines Day status for Whatsapp and Facebook
4/ 5
Oleh